Through our own experience together, and witnessing many couples, we know that intimate relationship can profoundly serve our evolution and journey towards wholeness. When we approach its difficulties as opportunities and not problems (not always easy we know!), it offers us the chance to know ourselves and each other more deeply and to love and live more fully.
In this workshop, couples will be guided to deepen their connection to themselves (the first intimacy) and to each other. To meet each other afresh, become aware of habitual patterns that block their intimacy and discover new insights and ways of relating.
The workshop will include movement (dance, meditation), simple guided structures, time to share with each other and opportunity to share in circle with other couples present if they wish. There will be no nudity in the group room.
Southover is a beautiful manor house located in Tolpuddle, near Dorchester, Dorset, which borders Forestry Commission lands with excellent walking.
Fee: £315 FULL FEE / £285 IF BOOKED BY 25 AUGUST (Price includes food and accommodation)
You are welcome to arrive from 5pm on Friday 27th October to register with us and settle in. We begin with Kundalini Meditation at 6pm for one hour and this is followed by Supper. There will be a short evening session after supper. The workshop will come to a close at 3pm on Sunday 29th October, which includes a lunch break.
Julie Stone, 210 The Ridgeway, St Albans, Herts AL1 9XH
E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 07984 039210
A deposit of £100 reserves you a place. Deposits are non-refundable
PAYPAL Total price per person (including 3.4% transaction fee):
EARLY BOOKING PRICE: £295 (if booked by 25 August)
FULL FEE: £325 (if booked after 25 August)
Please let us know as soon as possible if something comes up and you cannot attend this workshop. We always endeavour to treat cancellations fairly and sympathetically.
– We will refund the full amount you have paid less the deposit (£100) if you cancel 3 months BEFORE the workshop begins
– If you cancel between 3 months and 30 days before the workshop begins, we charge half the costs of the workshop fee and the full costs for accommodation.
– If you cancel WITHIN 30 days of the workshop beginning, no refund will be given unless we find a replacement for the vacancy created by your cancellation. If we do find a replacement, we will refund to you the full amount you have paid less the deposit (£100). In exceptional circumstances it may be possible to transfer your payment to a future workshop.
– If you leave the workshop before the end, there is no refund.
– We reserve the right to cancel the workshop (eg if there are not enough participants or in the case of illness of the group leader) in which case we will refund to you all payments made to us by you.