This workshop provides the space to meet yourself, moment to moment and to meet with others from this place, with what is real, beyond the masks that we so often interact from and within.
The 5Rhythms dance is a beautiful way to shake down, turn in and turn on the aliveness within you. We will also spend time in the circle with the opportunity to share as much or as little of whatever is going on for you in the moment. So many people have said what a freedom this is and how relaxing, liberating and enlivening they have found it.
The weekend provides a safe space to break through and out of old patterns that block us from what we so long for in our lives – deep connection with ourselves, others and the world.
There will be meditations, simple guided processes, and we will cook, eat and hang out together.
There is so much life in you to be lived. Most of us live such a small amount of this life, like a flickering candle rather than a burning flame. Come and let your flame burn brighter!
This workshop is open to anyone who wishes for more intimacy – whether you are single or in an ongoing relationship.
Begins: Friday 14th April, 12.00 pm with Kundalini meditation
Ends: Monday 17th April 1.30 pm with lunch, departure circ 3.00 pm
This is a self-catered residential workshop.
Please bring some food to share.
Cost for workshop fee & dormitory accommodation:
£295 / £325 if booked after 31 January
There are two twin bedded rooms and one single room. These are £10 per person per night extra. If you wish to book one of these rooms please contact Julie (below) to check availability.
Julie Stone, 210 The Ridgeway, St Albans, Herts AL1 9XH
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07984 039210
A deposit of £100 reserves you a place. Deposits are non-refundable
Total price per person (including 3.4% transaction fee). Price includes workshop seminars and dormitory accommodation – food is extra.)
BY 31 January: £305
AFTER 31 January: £336
Please let us know as soon as possible if something comes up and you cannot attend this workshop. We always endeavour to treat cancellations fairly and sympathetically.
– We will refund the full amount you have paid less the deposit (£100) if you cancel 3 months BEFORE the workshop begins
– If you cancel between 3 months and 30 days before the workshop begins, we charge half the costs of the workshop fee and the full costs for accommodation.
– If you cancel WITHIN 30 days of the workshop beginning, no refund will be given unless we find a replacement for the vacancy created by your cancellation. If we do find a replacement, we will refund to you the full amount you have paid less the deposit (£100). In exceptional circumstances it may be possible to transfer your payment to a future workshop.
– If you leave the workshop before the end, there is no refund.
– We reserve the right to cancel the workshop (eg if there are not enough participants or in the case of illness of the group leader) in which case we will refund to you all payments made to us by you.